For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
A host is not provided on this trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$3 per day for housekeeping and US$5 per bag for porterage.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Skiing at Angel Fire Resort
• This DreamTrip involves extensive physical activity. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your doctor prior to booking travel.
• Please note:
Under the law, any individual who engages in the sport of skiing/riding (alpine or Nordic), or any person who is within the boundaries of a ski area for the purpose of observing any skiing activity, accepts and assumes the inherent risk of skiing insofar as they are reasonably obvious, expected or necessary.
• Inherent risks of skiing/riding include, but are not limited to, those dangers or conditions which are an integral part of the sport, and can also include changing weather, variation or steepness of terrain, snow or ice conditions and other factors, including a skier’s failure to ski within the skier’s own ability. We ask that you always exercise caution during your time on the mountain.
• A complete list of safety instructions and required code of conduct can be seen here
• Ski equipment is not included with this package so you will need to provide your own skis, poles, snowboard, etc. Please review the list of approved sliding devices here
• Alternatively, you may rent equipment on-site at your own expense. See below for optional rental information.
• We recommend that you wear water-resistant, layered clothing that can be removed or added as weather changes, such as long underwear, turtleneck, sweater, waterproof jacket and pants, nylon socks, glove liners, waterproof gloves, winter hat, sunglasses and goggles.
• Hours of operation are from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Access to the tubing hill is not included with this DreamBreak package and is available at an additional cost.
• Skiing and snowboarding lessons are available for children and adults (at an additional cost).
Customize Your Package – Optional Add-On DetailsDiscounted group ski and snowboard equipment rentals*:
• Adults (ages 13 years and older): US$36 per day (tax included).
• Juniors (ages 12 years and younger): US$27 per day (tax included).
• Helmets**: US$11 per day (tax included).Discounted group tubing equipment rentals:
• US$24 per person, per day (tax included).*The basic rental package includes skis, poles and boots, or a snowboard and boots.
**Angel Fire Resort encourages all skiers and snowboarders to wear helmets designed for snow sports.